The 2nd Annual Ole Chapter Challenge
Also on the agenda, Current NSAI members can play a song (recordings only). The winner of each chapter will have their song submitted for the next round. The winner of the overall contest will receive a single song contract from Ole. See here for more details: https://www.nashvillesongwriters.com/ole-chapter-challenge-information
David Michael KingKim Maverick
From: Pittsburgh Songwriters Network, NSAI <email@example.com
1. April 14 meeting
2. April 6 Songwriter Girl workshop
3. Upcoming meetings
1. APRIL 14 MEETING
Our next monthly meeting is Sunday, April 14, at Saint Paul’s United Methodist Church in Allison Park. Please see the driving directions below, and/or Google the included address.Meeting time is 6:30pm to 9:00pm.
~ Meeting Activities ~Kim Maverick will report on her recent trip to Nashville attending NSAI trainings and Tin Pan South.
Our guest speaker is Daniel Blake. Daniel is a multi-talented artist, music producer, songwriter, and personality. He specializes in mixing records that further the careers of up and coming local and national bands and artists.
Song critiques will follow. You can present your song on a CD, computer, smartphone, or play it live. Please bring at least 10 copies of the lyrics. Please note:
You do not need to be an NSAI member to attend our meetings. Bring yourself, bring a friend, bring your guitar or keyboard. We are a self-supporting group, and for that reason, we suggest a donation of $5.
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church — 1965 Ferguson Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101
From the North. Get on Route 19 South at Cranberry
1. Follow Rt 19S through Wexford and merge onto U.S. 19 Trk/McKnight Road -1.9 mi
2. Turn left at Duncan Ave (1 or 2 lights after the Outback Steakhouse)- 1.3 mi
3. Here’s the tricky part. On Duncan, with the Sunoco station on your left, cross over Thompson Run Road (slight right), go between Bellisario’s and the Exxon station. This is where Duncan Ave turns into Ferguson.
4. Continue on Ferguson Rd. St. Paul’s is on the left – 0.5 mi
From Downtown Pittsburgh on Rt. 279N
1. North on I-279 – 3.9 mi
2. Take exit 4 and merge onto McKnight Rd – 4.9 mi
3. Turn right onto Peebles Rd (McIntyre Square Mall is on the right, Borders Books is on the left side of the road) – Go 1.1 mi
5. Turn right at Duncan Ave – 0.4 mi
6. Here’s the tricky part. On Duncan, with the Sunoco station on your left, cross over Thompson Run Road (slight right), go between Bellisario’s and the Exxon station. This is where Duncan Ave turns into Ferguson.
7. Continue onto Ferguson Rd. St. Paul’s is on the left – 0.5 mi
Meetings are held in the main body of the church in the New Horizons Room. Enter through Genesis Hall, first room on the left…
2. APRIL 6 SONGWRITER GIRL WORKSHOP
Hit songwriter Kristi Manna will lead a songwriting workshop for women 13 and up. The workshop is April 6 in Youngstown. Check out the details here.
3. UPCOMING MEETINGS
May 12: No meeting (Mother’s Day)
David Michael King 412-498-6360